1. Full Name: Yvette Marie Forsythe
2. Age: 34
3. Married/Kids?: Married to Paul. We have 3 kids: Chance, 14 (he passed away in Feb. of this year), Derrick, 12, and Shaylyn 6
4. Work: Full-time stay-at-home mom (& stay-in-the car mom - don't we drive around alot??).
5. Resides: Highlands Ranch, Colorado (suburb of Denver)
6. Hobbies: Reading!! I love to read new fiction, classics, non-fiction (once in a while), magazines, anything on the Web, emails, and recipes (is that weird??).
7. Loves: My husband, kids and extended family, anything chocolate - cake, cookies, brownies, ice cream, candy...laying out in the sun (don't get to do that very often in CO!), a good haircut and color, scrapbooking, shopping, pedicures and massages, exercising, one-on-one time with each of my kids, watching Shaylyn (my 6-year-old) getting hooked on reading, sleeping in, hiking, Girls Night with my friends, laughing and making other people laugh, Grey's Anatomy, What Not To Wear (there was a marathon on TLC last Sunday...loved it!), Nordstrom's shoe department, my little dog Bella (she's a shih-tzu), a really clean house (especially the kitchen, oh yeah!) and of course, vacations!
8. I am on this blog thanks to: Marilee and Shannon
9. Dreams: Wow! So many dreams...so little time! I would like to own my own business, get rich and go on Oprah to inspire other women to become entrepreneurs. Okay, that sounds totally corney now that I just said that-maybe I'll just go for the "get rich" part of that dream... I would like to go on more family vacations (that does not involve sleeping in a tent!). I dream of having a finished basement - somewhere the kids and their friends can play and have a little privacy and I would have a big scrapbook room down there too! I dream of my dad and step-mom moving from California to Colorado. I am holding on tight to the dream that a cellulite cream will be invented that will actually work-please see #7 above-I love chocolate...
10. Addictions: Diet Coke, Grey's Anatomy, my DVR - it is great to have the FF and Rewind buttons and I love being able to watch good shows while I'm folding laundry and ironing during the day, chocolate (please see #7), Costa Vida (it's like Cafe Rio for those of you in Utah!), reading (I'm a huge nerd!)
11. Biggest Dislikes: Wild animals-like...coyotes, rattlesnakes, mountain lions, bobcats, bears... I have an irrational fear of those animals (ask Marilee-she's witnessed my paranoia on a hike!). Just another reason I do not like sleeping in tents - I feel like a target for wild animals! Oh, I'm also kind of afraid of chickens and other big birds that walk around. Do I need therapy?? I don't like standing in long lines (who does?), clutter, dirty dishes, adult acne. Thanks for reading my ramblings!