1. Full Name: Jocelyn Anne Kohler Staller
2. Age: 29 (I have less than a month left before I have to say I'm 30!)
3. Married/Kids?: Married to Ben and no kiddos of our own yet
4. Work: Well, currently I'm a full time stay at home wife. Does that even count? Since we got back to the US I have been traveling here and there and so... no job. We'll see how much longer the status of my employment/unemployment lasts.
5. Resides: Round Rock (Austin), Texas
6. Hobbies: Blogging, Photography, Scrapbooking, Traveling, Reading (I have in the past few months really started loving to read again, thanks mostly to Twilight and Stephenie Meyer!)
7. Loves: Ben, my family, my friends, vacations, chocolate, baking, my TV shows (lots of reality TV in there), yummy shower gel and lotion, photos, Thai food, pedicures, fresh laundry, chocolate chip cookies, my Mom's cooking, a clean house, my afghan blanket, and I (like Julie mentioned I think) also love acrylic nails but haven't had them in a long time, I think it's time I get them again. And oh Angie... I am right there with having my towels folded a certain way. In fact I just folded a large load of towels this morning and they look great. OK this list has gone on long enough.
8. I am on this blog thanks to: Shannon
9. Dreams: To be a mom. To live closer to my family. To go on vacations.
10. Addictions: Blogs, Google, The computer (although without the internet it gets boring quickly), DVR (especially now that there is nothing on I can go back and watch my favorite dances on SYTYCD... don't tell anyone). You know you're addicted when something happens in life (away from the TV) and you want to push the back button to skip back 7 seconds! This happened to me a few times when driving and listening to the radio. Scary. And I have to say that my husband is addicted to NOT watching commercials. If I let the commercials play (which I often do when I'm watching TV and on the computer at the same time) he can't help himself from telling me to FAST FORWARD.
11. Biggest Dislikes: Who said dryer lint? Ha! That was funny! I agree about that, yuck. Also... Bugs! Sick I hate them all! I do not appreciate the bull frog hanging out on my hose nor the geckos that sometimes get IN my house. Get me out of Texas!!