Monday, August 27, 2007

Keepin' my girls in check...

Someone asked about my fav sports bra in an earlier comment. Well, ta-da! Here it is! It's the Champion Double Dry Seamless Full Support (oh tell me about it...) Underwire (is there any other way??) Sports Bra.

I purchase mine at Kohl's for $40.00 and it looks like they're about the same price at the Champion site. They're super comfortable and seriously, the girls stay put during my most high impact aerobics classes or jogging.

If you're in the market for a new one, check it out! :)


***Update: The best thing about this bra is that it is sized pretty well. Kacey commented about smaller sizes - you can definitely get these for less well endowed. They are sized like regular bras but also have a cup size range, like for example I wear a 32-34 d/dd. I've never NOT been busty, but I would imagine that if I wasn't I might avoid the underwire if I could. Check out their other styles...they have some really great new saucy seamless ones!

8 comments:

Kacey said...

do they make 'em for the less endowed too?

shannon said...

LOL, you are awesome! can i bring myself to pay that much for a sports bra though? maybe i'll try yours on when i come to visit...hopefully soon!

Tamara said...

that sounds great! with having a baby, nursing, stopping nursing, losing the baby weight, etc. my size has been all over the place - what I'm now left with resembles a pair of tube socks with a few rolls of quarters in the bottom. sad, but true. i've been resorting to "double bagging" so i'll have to check out your recommendation. thanks for the info!

Kacey said...

You're a DD? I'M SOOOO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!

Julie said...

oh my gosh! The timing on this one couldn't be better. I was excercising this morning for the first time in who know how long and I noticed that my GIGANTIC nursing boobs were bouncing all over the place. YUCK!!!! I'll have to go to Kohl's and check it out!

Jocelyn said...

I have never not been busty either Ang! (Well ok so maybe I was before I hit 12 years old!) I'd take it with wires. Thanks very much.

Marilee said...

How does it work on the PN (protruding nipples) problem.

angie j. said...

I think it has pretty good coverage as far as the PN goes. But that again, is all relative depending on your anatomy. Tamara's comment about "double bagging" was hilarious! I happen to think this bra keeps my "rock in a sock" tendancies in check.