Hi girls, you might not remember me but I'm ya'lls best friend and I've totally been MIA! Well, some of you I don't know but it's fun that we're all totally blogging together. I finally got a chance to sit down and read through blogs the other night and just about died when I saw how much I still have to read on this blog! I haven't read all the entries yet, but did see that everyone was introducing themselves, so here goes....
1. Full Name: Angella Rae "Hotpants" "Flash" Glenn Jimenez
2. Age: 29
3. Married/Kids?: Married to Philip (or Phil) mother of Marissa: 5 and Dylan: 2
4. Work: I'm a full time mom with currently nothing on the side (which is a little unusual for me!).
5. Resides: I live just north of Charlotte, NC in Mooresville - Race City USA
6. Hobbies: You know, I'm really boring! I read and 'stuff'. Of course I love shopping and I'm totally off with TV right now so I'm trying to find other activities to occupy my time. I'm starting to enjoy decorating and wishing I had a money tree to get it all done at once.
7. Loves: Let's see, I love: the beach, the beach and the beach. I love my car and my ipod. I love fake toenails (see previous posts!), pink grapefruit anything, black beans, Dish jeans, my new body pillow, and baby kisses. I love U2, lipgloss, mint chocolate ice cream, and key lime pie. I love my sister, a clean bonus room and my towels folded just so. I love a balanced checkbook, Ice Breakers Pomegranate Lemon-aid mints and my new sports bra. I think that should do it for now!
8. I am on this blog thanks to: Shannnon of course
9. Dreams: I'd love to open a Bernard Callebaut store here in town to keep myself busy, earn a small fortune and be able to get the devil stuff for free. I'd love my husband to find a new career that's exciting as the current one, somewhere close to my sister or best friends. I hope my basement is developed within the next 5 years. I'd love to be a travel agent so I could really tell if I was being ripped off everytime I want to go somewhere. I dream of a WSH reunion again this year.
Happy blogging girls! Hopefully I can get caught up soon. But I have had a copy of Twilight for over a week now and HAVEN'T EVEN OPENED IT! Sharn, you can stop swearing now. Maybe I'll get started right now :)