1. Full Name: Lindsay Beckstrom
2. Age: 30
3. Married/Kids?: neither
4. Work: Recreation Therapist. I work at a residential and day treatment center for naughty teenagers and i love it.
5. Resides: Orem, UT at the Hotel Petersen.
6. Hobbies: MUSIC, reading, organizing, cleaning, hiking, scapbooking, knitting, crocheting, cooking, traveling, movies, golf, make-up artistry.
7. Loves: Hanging out with my sisters, a clean house, iPods, lipgloss, my Bath & Body Works oil diffuser, new mascara, a good flat iron, anything that helps me to be more organized (thanks Ikea), Lemon Propel, dark chocolate, Cafe Rio shredded pork salad, any kind of berry, Costco, Target, Post-its, air-conditioning, power tools, long showers, watching Lola tear across the back lawn, Collin's laugh, golfing with my mom, quiet Sunday afternoons, laying in the grass looking up at the sky, knitting anything for little people.
8. I am on this blog thanks to: Shannon....big shocker.
9. Dreams: to get married and have a couple of kids and watch them grow into successful adults, travel the world, get my masters degree, continue to be happy & healthy, oh...and pay off my credit card.
10. Addictions: Buying music from iTunes, scrapbooking supplies, powdered drink mix tubes that you pour into water bottles, Bare Minerals Make-up, cleaning and organizing my house (this is actually a sickness not an addiction).
11. Biggest Dislikes: People who are condescending and rude, people who drive slow in the fast lane, dirty public bathrooms.