Monday, August 27, 2007
Let Me Introduce Myself
Hey girls - First of all, I just want to say how excited I am about this blog! How fun.
1. Full Name: Tamara Faye Nelson Cooper-Leavitt (I know - a little long)
2. Age: Seriously? OK - 34
3. Married/Kids - Married almost 14 years to my hot hubby Jeramy, Ella- 4 1/2, Finn - 6 months
4. Work: In my former life I was a CPA but I got a promotion to SAHM when I had Ella. It's the best job ever!
5. Resides: Highlands Ranch, Colorado
6. Hobbies: Shopping, reading, working out, photography, decorating my house
7. Loves: Music, EBay, girls night out, date night, talking, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, Clorox wipes, PuraCleanse (see Marilee's post on this), chocolate chip cookies, shoes, bags, jewelry - really all accessories, Sephora, J.Crew, Anthropologie, The Container Store, Nordstrom and the Rack, Diet Coke, vacation sex (sorry - I just got back from a trip with hubby and no kids. SIGH!)
8. I am on this blog thanks to: Marilee
9. Dreams: Rich, thin & beautiful! I would love to reach my goal weight/size before I have another baby (probably not going to happen but it's still a "dream"). Another baby. A pregnancy without puking my guts out. A house on the beach and cabin in the mountains that I could share with family/friends. To be able to walk into J.Crew, Anthropologie & Nordstrom and buy what I like without checking the price tag. To raise my kids to be loving, considerate, righteous and confident and have them still love me in the process. Lots of beautiful grandbabies!
10. Addictions: SHOES! My computer - Ebay, email, now blogging, iTunes (wow, those $0.99 songs really add up!) Cleaning and organizing my house, hair products, wardrobing and stylizing my family, diet coke, People magazine.
11. Biggest Dislikes: stretch marks, telemarketers/solicitors, rude people who work in the service industry (hello - you're getting paid to be polite!), inconsiderate people, a messy house, not being able to fit into my clothes after a vacation!