Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Music Whore

Sometimes I get into the funk of spending hours on iTunes, downloading random songs. And boy, have I hit the jackpot this time. Here's some of my newest favorites if you're looking for some new tunes!


Joshua Radin - Honestly EVERYTHING he sings is amazing. He totally masters the art of whisper singing. His new album dropped last week and it's awesome. Some of my favorite songs: "Lovely Tonight" (duet with Ingrid Michaelson, and it's gorgeous, on an older album), "Sky," "One of Those Days" and "I'd Rather be With You."

Amos Lee - His voice is just dreamy. Check out "Arms of a Woman."

Jon McLaughlin- He sang on the Enchanted album (and was in the movie) and I just die when I hear his voice. Listen to "Beautiful Disaster." Oh, and he's sooooooooo easy on the eyes...

Matt Nathanson - He's kind of Jack Johnson-esque to me, and I really like "Come on Get Higher." I remember going to one of his shows while at BYU, and really like his tone.

Karina - She's hip hop, but at only 16, this girl has got pipes! My faves are "Can't Find the Words," and "The Love We Got."
Enjoy Friends! Let's share the music love, post any others you're enjoying right now!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love Joshua Radin... every song I've heard of his I love. This is a good post... I'll be checking out the other ones you listed tonight!

Kacey said...

Thanks Shannon....can't wait to check these out! Love finding new music.

Mandella Green said...

The incandescent beauty of these sultry songs is keeping me calm and happy tonight!! WHAT A MIX!

*Amy N* said...

Thank you so much - love love love new music.

Kari said...

Thanks! Alot of the repeating stuff on the radio is lame. Love the suggestions!