Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dots N' Daisies








Dots N' Daisies is a local Utah company that creates custom designed letters, sayings, names, etc. If you are interested in custom work, they do that too. They match colors to your rooms, etc.
Amanda is one of the owners and is my friend. They make such cute letters and sayings! I just love them.



We are going to have a shopping party together for Christmas. So, if you are in town and would like to stop by please do so. You can still place orders online even if you live out of town or are not able to come. The party will be half Dots and Daisies and half Scentsy party.


November 4th

6:30PM-8:30PM


As it gets closer I will post a reminder. So, mark your calendars now! It will be a great way to get some of that Christmas shopping out of the way! If you have any questions just email me!


Here are the websites to check out!!





1 comment:

Julie said...

That is darling! I might just have to stop by your party!