Wednesday, October 3, 2007

not makeup...

Ok, my post of the thing that totally rocks my world lately has nothing to do with makeup but everything to do with helping to keep us looking good!

I'm pretty lazy sometimes when it comes to eating veggies - I just don't eat them enough frankly, and I find that I throw half of them in the trash because they go bad. My solution? The Birds Eye brand frozen vegetables in their own little microwaveable steam bag.

These are so great because they are totally sog-proof and the veggies actually taste fresh. They also sell them in single serving packets which are so great for a girl like me who is single half the week! :)

And in case you've never checked it out, a great website that does all the hard work for you is www.hungry-girl.com. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kacey said...

I buy these too! They ARE great and make it so easy!

shannon said...

so funny, i totally bought some of these last week at Target...the corn was amazing! i was so impressed at the flavor, non-sogginess, and the fact that there's no clean up!

Julie said...

That's awesome. I'll have to give these a whirl!