Monday, August 18, 2008

Random Goodness

So here I am avoiding going to bed.  (TJ's out of town and I HATE going to bed when he's not home)  Anyhoo, some random goodies from my day that I thought I'd share!

The first is this goody from my trip to Costco today.  I have a daughter who does not like Capri Suns, Kool-Aid juice etc.  She loves Tree Top juice and Juicy Juice but I find the cost of that isn't worth the itty bitty boxes you get.  I'd have to put 2 or 3 in her lunch to make it worth her while.  So at Costco today I found a 24 pack of Tree Top Juice cans that are just a little bit smaller then pop cans.  I hope she likes it and I remember as a kid always enjoying bringing cool things in my lunch like canned drinks instead of drink boxes.  Hehehehe.


So I love cute David Archuletta.  When the Idol final was on I really didn't care which David won cause I loved them both.  If you haven't heard David A's new song "Crush" check it out!  Its great!



Jon and Kate Plus Eight...need I say more?  I LOVE this show.  If you're not familiar with it, its about a family with twin girls who are 7 and sextuplets who are now 4.  New episodes are on TLC on Monday nights at 8 mountain time, I think.  But never fear, it is TLC so you can probably find 3 or 4 re-runs a day.  
Tune in!  Kate is an absolute RIOT and the show really inspires me to be a better mom.  I figure if Kate can handle 8 kids, including 6 four year olds then what is my problem with one 4 kids who are 8, 6, 4 and 1?  Besides that she is super super organized and the whole show is Reality Television at its best because its REAL!  They don't hold anything back and it is pure entertainment.  Besides that the kids are adorable!


And just as a side note, I started reading the Twilight series again today from the beginning.  I'm not very far into Twilight but its so interesting to go back and read it with the perspective I have now!  If you haven't done it and you have the time go back and read it!  Its fun, and I've forgotten a lot!

That's it for me for now.  Am I going to bed you ask?  Nope!  I'm gonna read some more Twilight!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Help me that I am still awake. Also that I am reading Twilight, too. I decided to start back at the beginning and read all 4 straight through. Once I'm done I can finally go read the posts about Breaking Dawn.

shannon said...

i just bought those juices at Costco on saturday! (but for Adam's lunches...haha!)

*alysha* said...

Julie, I love that you're still up because your hubby is gone. I think so many of us are like that. And look at you just sitting there thinking about and reading your favorite things... You crack me up!

Charlotte said...

I LOVE Jon and Kate too. I have been watching it for years now. I love Kate too. I think they are so down to earth and funny. The kids are so cute too. Amelia loves this show too. She calls it "the boys and girls" show. So it's great to watch with the kids! Oh, I stay up late too when Jason is out of town. Just last week he was gone all week and I was up until midnight every night! Hope to see you this weekend when Linds and Lou Lou come in. Good luck with your Scentsy party, as Alysha said we have Bunko that night. Good luck to you though, I know you will do Scentsational! :)

Marilee said...

I think I'm gonna start the Twilight series over again too! I have lots of "Trivia" that I can't remember! SHould take me all of 3 days if I work really hard :-)