Thursday, June 26, 2008

DELICIOUS LEMONADE!

It takes a little extra work to throw this together, but it sure is worth the effort. I crave it everyday!!
Happy Summer Everyone!!

Lemonade
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen

2 cups sugar
1 cup hot water
2 cups fresh lemon juice
1 gallon cold water
1 lemon, sliced
Mint sprigs, for garnish
In a 1 gallon container, place sugar and hot water, and stir until sugar dissolves. Add lemon juice and cold water to render 1 gallon. Stir until well mixed. Pour lemonade over glasses of ice, squeeze slice of lemon on top of each, and garnish with a sprig of mint.

4 comments:

Julie said...

mmmmm...sounds yummy and refreshing on a day like today!

*Amy N* said...

Can't wait to try it! Thanks!

Marilee said...

I LOVE Lemonade! I'll be trying this one for sure!!!!

*alysha* said...

I could go for some of this right now. Charlotte or Julie should totally make some for me while I'm recovering in bed.