Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Favorites!



Just can't help but share my summertime favorites in Utah. Here is another little daytrip/event. It takes place next weekend and provides a 5K Saturday morning. Isn't it beautiful?

Come see for yourself why Lavender Days is quickly becoming one of Utah's most spectacular events! Join us on June 27-28, 2008, at the Young Living Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah, as we celebrate the stunning annual lavender harvest.

Experience the breathtaking beauty of 120 acres of lavender in full bloom
Engage your mind through interactive learning
Entertain the family with paddleboat rides, pony rides, live music, and more
Enjoy premium products and delicious food from a variety of vendors
Recognized as the largest lavender farm and distillery in North America, the Young Living Lavender Farm draws thousands of visitors from around the globe during its Lavender Days festival. Make plans now to join us at this extraordinary event!

Tickets are available at the gate each day of the event.
Adults: $8.50
Children ages 4-12: $4.50
Children 3 and under: Free

Gates open at 9 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.

3 comments:

Louise said...

oooh, I wish I lived in Utah so I could go to that! I love lavender- I always have it diffusing in my home!

Julie said...

I just saw that last weekend when I was driving down to Nephi! I had no idea that lavender grew in Utah. Very cool!

*alysha* said...

we past by the lavender farms on our way back from Bryce. They are so beautiful.