Thursday, April 10, 2008

Favorites Please...

It's time for me to replace my washer and dryer. I've had this whirlpool set for 8 years, and it needs to be retired. So I went to check out a new set, and hello, it's like we've been liv'n in the dark ages. The technology has changed so much!! With that said, I am leaning towards the Whirlpool Cabrio (top loader). Apparently it can wash a bigger load than any of the front loaders....and I am the kinda girl who religiously washes down comforters etc. I'm nuttsy about washing. I'm very particular. I wash a ton! I really need some WKTGS feed back. Thank you :-)

6 comments:

Tamara said...

sorry i'm no help - i'm still living in the dark ages. but i would love to know what you end up with so i can keep that in mind when i replace mine in the (hopefully not too distant) future.

Julie said...

I wish I could help but I've never really loved either of the washers I've had. I know Angie LOVES hers though. If she would ever check this out maybe she could give you some feedback.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

I love my washer and dryer! It holds a TON and I can wash all my king size bed stuff no problem, and heavy rugs from my floors too. I have the Kenmore Elite HE3t washer and the HE4 dryer... front loaders. (I had to go look at the model numbers) :)
I seriously love them... how they wash and dry (so fast and super quiet) and how they look! My husband didn't love paying for them but it was worth it.

angie j. said...

I've got the Bosch set and I really like them. They're front loaders. I don't think they have as maximum capacity as some of the others but I've been really pleased with them!

Louise said...

Thanks for the recommendations ladies!