Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Swim Suit Season!

Alright all you hot mama's as swim suit season approaches I know all of us are on the hunt for that perfect suit! I totally found one! In fact I found one last year as well and so I thought I would share with you all my find. MODBE, not MODBOD, MODBE. My cousin is a consultant and last year after seeing her cute suit I inquired where I could find one for myself. This is the place. I now have a Bandeau top (super cute) and I have a Lace up top. The bottoms are great as well and cover really well. The skirts are cute too! The thing I really love is that they fit true to size, in most suits for me I have to go up a size, sometimes 2. The other thing I really love, some of your bustier women will appreciate this, is that your girls are fully covered. I mean you aren't hanging out anywhere! These suits are great, so check it out. Oh ya and if you need it fast, definitely expedite, they aren't the fastest at the shipping. Let me know what you all think.

My cousins website is: http://www.jeni.mymodbe.com/

2 comments:

Kacey said...

Those are cute Heather! I've never heard of this brand before.

*alysha* said...

Cute swimsuits! I would want to try it on first though.