Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello...WKTGS!!

1. Name: Amy W.
2. Age: 32, but I really don't look it!! (at least that's what I'm told :)!!)
3. Married/Kids: I've been married for 2 years, 5 months, 7 days. I have one child...Baby Drew who is 7 weeks old! He's so stinkin' cute!!
4. Work: I will be a full time mom (officially) in 3 days!! I've taught Elementary School for the past 10 years and am FINALLY getting to stay home and raise a family!!
I love being a teacher...it has taught me soooo much about children!! I've taught 1st, 3rd, and 2nd grade and Reading Recovery..I'm a struggling reader's special teacher!!
5. Resides: We live in Lehi, Utah
6. Hobbies: Hmmmm...feeding my baby...right now I "walk" by my scrapbook room and wanta so badly to enter and scrap!! I love to bake and be outside! I also love to be with family and friends! I love to read! You all need to join Goodreads!! I love to people watch (is that really a hobby, I do enjoy it...) and I love to be outside, soaking up the sun...especially in San Diego where my hubby is from!!
7. Loves--oh oops...I listed a lot of my loves in #6 but I didn't mention that I LOVE my Husband Silas, my son Drew, and my dog Forrest!! As you can tell I love to use exclamation marks! Oh... I love my new MacBook (I just got it today...it's saweeet!)
8. I am on this blog thanks to...Julie my sista/cuz!! Thanks JuJu for getting me on the WKTGS!!
9. Dreams: To be as thin as I was in High School!(remember I just had a baby so I'm dreamin' big!) To be really good at something that no one else in my family does!! (I have a really talented family) To be super stylish and not worry about how to pay for it!
10. Addictions: Blogging, of course...chocolate...ice cream...(H.S. weight..whatever!)...Caffeine Free Diet Coke with lots 'o lemons...Kissing my baby and smelling his sweet skin and baby breath!!...Los Hermanos' chips and salsa ( I could drink that stuff)
11. Biggest Dislikes: Fish (except Tuna), tail-gaters, a junky yard, unfriendly people, I don't like being told what to do (my husband told me to type that one, but it's true!), a dirty house, worrying... I could go on and on...but then I'm just complaining and sounding like a pessimist...which I'm not! so I'll stop!

Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to "contributing" all the good stuff that I know and find!! I love reading everyone's posts so keep them coming!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you're added officially! Ummmm, when we going to Los Hermanos for some of those chips and salsa??? I haven't been there yet since I've lived here. Let me know how Drew is?

*alysha* said...

You have such a cute little baby Drew. I'm so glad I got to meet you two in person. Um... I agree with all your dislikes, mostly because I do complain a lot.