Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Good Trick

I don't know about you guys but 2 of my worst chores are cleaning out the microwave and the fridge.  My friend Alaina told me a good trick for cleaning out the microwave that I thought I'd share.  As for the fridge, if any of you have a good trick, let me know!

Okay...to clean out the microwave fill a small bowl up with water and nuke it for a couple of minutes.  The steam from the hot water softens all the crusted on oogies and they easily wipe away after that!  Simple as that!

2 comments:

*alysha* said...

I've been doing that trick for a few years now only I add a little vinegar to the bowl of water. Hum, I guess I should have posted that a long time ago, ha!

Anonymous said...

I think you're supposed to put lemon juice in the water as well. To disinfect a sponge, you can also fill it with water and nuke it in the microwave.

I don't think there is a fridge trick, just keeping it clean as you go saves for alot of headache!