Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is NOT the good stuff

Hey Girls,
I just wanted to warn everybody that I have been receiving spam comments on my personal blog lately (twice in the last week) and wanted to warn you guys about it too.  If you receive a comment from someone you don't know that says "click here" just delete it.  Its a virus.  For this reason I have enabled word verification, and comment moderation on my own personal blog since that's supposed to help eliminate spam.  Just wanted to give you all the heads up!

3 comments:

shannon said...

i too kept getting spam comments on my personal blog, so i am going to enable comment moderation on our WKTGS blog also.

Anonymous said...

Mandella's blog had this as well. THe word verification usually gets rid of it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't got the virus comment but I did get a spam comment the other day so I just decided not to share my profile anymore.